A little bit about me..
I am an entrepreneur, health coach and Mum of two boys (Josh 13 and Fin 10). I work from my home in Kent, so I can balance my working life with that of being a Mum to my boys, and walking our spaniel Ollie.
I qualified as a health coach in 2017 with the intention of coaching as soon as I had sold my previous business in early 2018, however I soon realised that there was a real need for business support in the health coaching world, so I decided to combine my love of business with my passion for health coaching.
I now support fellow health coaches to create, launch and grow successful and ‘healthy’ businesses, through business mentoring, online business management and also self-study courses. I am also the part-time Online Business Manager for the UK Health Coaches Association, click here to find out more and to train or join.
So what makes a business healthy?
- a business that provides you with enough income to meet your income goals
- a business that is streamlined, efficient and uses the latest time saving systems and processes
- a business that is aligned with your values, skills and passions
- a business that will enable you to work towards and achieve your big life goals
- a business that allows you to lead a balanced, healthy and happy life, without the stress and burnout!
You are only going to launch your business once, so let me help you to do it right and create those healthy foundations so that your business will grow and evolve with you.
Take my FREE business health check to see how healthy your business is and some top tips to get you back on track!
How healthy is YOUR business?